We had an abundance of coconut flour and zucchini so I was determined to make some sort of baked good using those ingredients. These muffins were amazing. I told Louise I made coconut flour zucchini muffins and she admitted she was a lil bit scared, but after her first bite she was raving about them.
Recipe from Leelalicious
1/2 cup coconut flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
1 cup grated zucchini
1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
1 tsp vanilla
6 tbsp maple syrup
1/4 chopped pecans + 1/4 cup chocolate chips (optional…but necessary)
1. Preheat oven to 375 F. Grease a muffin pan (this makes 12 small muffins).
2. Mix the coconut flour, baking powder, baking soda and cinnamon in a bowl
3. Combine the zucchini, eggs, coconut oil, vanilla and maple syrup in a separate bowl and mix until uniform
4. Add the dry to the wet ingredients and mix to combine. Fold in the nuts and chocolate chips.
5. Place in the oven for about 20 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.